Copyright PokitPal Pty Ltd - PokitPal® 2014
This website and the contents within it, including PokitPal’s various smart phone applications are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties, other countries.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study: but only if you (a) do not modify the copy from how it appears on the PokitPal® website: and (b) include the copyright notice of copy.
You must not reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), adapt or otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of this website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by a current Links Agreement, by statute or with PokitPal®’s prior written consent.
Trademark & PokitPal®’s Name
This site includes registered trademarks which are protected by law including, but not limited to the word PokitPal®, PokitMoney®, PokitCampus®, Pocket Campus®, Pokit®, and the PokitPal® logo. Unless otherwise indicated, they are owned by PokitPal® in Australia and may be the subject of rights in other countries.
You may not use PokitPal®’s trademarks or the names PokitPal Pty Ltd or PokitPal® except:
- by saving, or printing out, a copy of PokitPal®'s website as permitted by the Copyright notice;
- as permitted by a current Links Agreement;
- as part of a fair reference to PokitPal® or the applicable PokitPal® product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; or otherwise with PokitPal®'s prior written consent.
Third Party Sites
This website contains links to third party sites. PokitPal® is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites as they are not under PokitPal's control. The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site(s) or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely on your own risk.
There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or programming bugs in this website or its contents. PokitPal® may from time to time add new material, remove or change existing material.
PokitPal® makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on its web pages. The information is provided 'as is' without express or implied warranty. Except as set out below, PokitPal® excludes:
- all warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this website or your use of this website;
- all liability (including for negligence) whatsoever to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) however caused by, arising from or in connection with any use of this website or the information on or accessed through it;
- Where any Act of Parliament implies any term, representation or warranty into your use or accessing of this website, and that Act prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. If and to the extent permitted by the Act, however, PokitPal®'s liability for any breach of such term is limited to the supplying of services again.
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. PokitPal® makes no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.